We provide expert ear wax removal services from our clinic in Kingskerswell, Newton Abott
We are an independent partnership of qualified medical practitioners offering ear assessment, treatment, ear wax removal, & ear wax micro suction.
Here are some of the benefits we offer:
Rapid Assessment & follow up Care
Equipped with the best equipment
Comfortable certified medical environments
Experts & experienced in all ear types
Earwax removal, clearance, & assesment services
Clearance of wax – £55 (If no wax found – £25)
We take a history and examine your ears, clearing wax and any debris from your ear canal. We feed back to you and provide written confirmation of treatment, any recommendations and follow up. We can pass details to your own doctor.
- We use a specialised ear microscope to perform micro-suction. This is the ‘gold standard’ technique to remove wax and debris from the ear. This is the same service you would receive if you were referred to a hospital.
- We do not use inferior techniques such as head lights or syringing with fluid
- Typically, appointments last between 20 and 30 minutes
- Appointments start with a short history
- Wax removal is performed by an experienced specialist ear, nose and throat (ENT) nurse
- We can treat complex ears including where previous surgery has been performed
- Any issues or challenges can be addressed by an ENT consultant surgeon
- Micro-suction can be performed by a consultant ENT surgeon if you would prefer
- Find out about any risks here
Expert consultants who specialise in ear care
Mrs Kay Kulkarni
DipHE in Nursing, BSc (Hons) Health Studies, Primary Ear Care Diploma, Independent Nurse Prescriber.
Kay qualified as a registered nurse from the University of Plymouth in 2001. She has also attained a Diploma in Ear Care through Rotherham Primary Ear Care Centre. Kay was responsible for setting up the first ever NHS Community Microsuction Clinic in Devon in 2010. More recently she has been working at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital as a Clinical Nurse Specialist in Ear Care, treating patients with complex ear conditions.
Excellent Reviews from satisfied customers